“Acne” is a problem that bothers many people. which is caused by clogging of sebaceous glands and hair follicles If infected with bacteria, it can become inflamed acne. This article will introduce how to cure acne, say goodbye to acne and welcome a clear face. in a simple way that everyone can do at home.
How to cure acne Simple tips to say goodbye to acne
There are many ways to treat acne nowadays. Whether using beauty innovations or different types of lasers To get rid of acne no more trouble But at the same time, there are also natural acne treatments. That everyone can easily do at home, saving costs. It is also safe for our skin as well. whether it’s a woman or a man It can be used to treat acne that is recommended to be used together ufabet.
Pimples are the most common acne breakouts. Looks like a small pimple on the face, if not noticed, may not be seen. But people with pimples are often annoyed. because if left may increase and increase until clogged It looks like a red pill. When touched, you will feel that your skin is not smooth. Some people may also experience itching.
The cause of pimples is usually due to climate change. Air and water pollution, sweating, stress, hormones, insufficient rest pillowcase not clean The makeup brush is not clean, etc. For the treatment of acne pimples are as follows
- Always wash your hands before touching your face.
- Do not pick, peel, scratch or squeeze. It can cause pimples to clog and inflame.
- Clean your face thoroughly.
- Use products to add moisture to the face.
- Stop sleeping late and get enough rest.
- Wash pillowcases, blankets, bedding
- Keep your makeup accessories clean.
- Drink clean water and refrain from eating fried foods.
How to treat clogged acne
Acne is most common in the chin and forehead area. Due to the clogging of dead skin epithelium cells including the sebaceous glands under the skin producing too much fat Causing both blackheads and whiteheads clogged acne caused by many reasons, such as bacteria chemicals in various products Whether it’s soap, shampoo and facial foam. including cosmetics For women, acne is prone to clots before menstruation. For men, it is often caused by smoking. Acne can be treated by modifying the following behaviors:
- Do not squeeze acne. Wash your hands every time before touching your face.
- Does not scrub your face harshly
- Wash your face thoroughly with a mild foam.
- Use products to reduce acne.
- Wipe off makeup on your face thoroughly before taking a shower.
- no smoking
How to treat inflammatory acne
Acne is probably the type of acne that many people worry about the most. Caused by clogged acne that is infect with bacteria. It looks like a red convex blister. There may be pus obstruction at some point. or a lump While some people have inflammatory acne without a head. which causes a sharp pain in the skin with acne If not taken care of properly It may develop into chronic inflammatory acne that affects the personality. and confidence in everyday life for the treatment of inflammatory acne Including methods for treating inflammatory acne without heads as follows:
- Do not squeeze the pimples, do not pick, peel or scratch, as this will increase the inflammation of the pimples.
- get enough rest Avoid eating fried and oily food.
- Use products that are gentle on the skin.
- Clean and remove makeup from the face.
- wash your face thoroughly Use a mild face wash.
- Refrain from smoking or refrain from alcoholic beverages.
- Always consult your doctor or pharmacist. Before using acne medication or gel
- Use lemon juice on acne. to inhibit the growth of bacteria make acne disappear faster
- If symptoms do not improve consult a medical professional to maintain the right way